Three Valentine's Day Trees
$45 per person
Valentine's Day Photo Frame Wreath
Minimum 10 participants required.
You may BYOB, appetizers, and snacks to share with your group or with the class.
PLEASE PLACE DRINKS IN A BOTTLED CONTAINER FOR THE WORKSHOP.
What to Bring: Friends! If you have a large glue gun that you prefer to use, you can bring it with you.
What to Wear: Clothes that are meant for arts & crafts. NO professional work clothes. We have wire cutters but if you prefer to bring your own sharp pair we would not mind. An example of a decent pair can be found by clicking here.
Length of Class: 3.0 hour solid session.
All hearts are cut out on my cricut machine in advance. You will be hot gluing the hearts onto a base and repeating the process for all three trees.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE!
- Complimentary popcorn is available inside our farm stand.
- We have refreshments that can be purchased inside our commercial refrigerator.
- You are welcome to BYOB, food, appetizers for yourself, and/or your group.
- Please be on time. I am not able to repeat certain steps while teaching workshops.
- Supplies are subject to change depending on ordering availability.
- Materials are ordered utilizing registration funds. There are NO refunds for my workshops. I am willing to reschedule you to a different workshop or offer a credit towards a future workshop if possible.
- Our building has a pellet stove and an electric heater but no insulation. Please dress in layers. There is also a portajon on side right besides the farm stand building.
- A minimum of 10 needed to hold the class.
- A maximum of 15 guests comfortably during one session.
IF YOU HAVE 10 PEOPLE WILLING TO PAY & SIGN UP FOR A CLASS, I AM WILLING TO SCHEDULE A PRIVATE SESSION. TO SCHEDULE, CONTACT: Info@anawanfarm.com
02/01 Three Valentine's Day Tree's Thursday 6-8pm
All classes are non-refundable. We will do our best to reschedule you to another class. If the class is not available, you will recieve a credit towards another workshop.