This project while beginner, deals with a lot of small pieces. You will be painting, utilizing a glue gun, using vinyl appliques, wire cutters, and more. Due to the amount of elements we need to accomplish in one class, this class size is set to 10 attendees per class.
- You may choose from two different colored trays: Green or White.
- Our farmstand is NOT insulated but is heated via pellet stove. I am rarely cold but I advise attendees to dress in layers.
- There are roughly 15 different elements that are used in this project. You may finish this project earlier than 3 hours but I alot 3 hours to give plenty of time to complete during one session.
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26TH.
PLEASE KNOW THIS PROJECT IS SOURCED FROM 4 DIFFERENT STORES & 2 ONLINE WEBSITES. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR THIS WORKSHOP.
03/02 Bunny 2-Tier Home Decor Sat 6-9pm
An enormous amount of time goes into sourcing materials. Materials are purchased with a portion of your workshop purchase. This project is sourced from four different stores and two online websites. My classes are designed to take away the search for all of the materials needed to create this item.
NO REFUND POLICY:
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS FOR THIS WORKSHOP IF YOU CANCEL.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IF I HAVE TO RESCHEDULE DUE TO ANY CIRCUMSTANCE THAT ARISES.
- If you cannot attend the reschedule date, you will be given a credit towards another class. YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN A REFUND.